The entry and use of the online store is intended only for adults and is expressly prohibited to persons under 18 years of age.
If your computer is also used by minors, please use a child protection program. Otherwise the adult owner of the computer or the guardian of the minor is responsible.
It is not possible to control the age of the visitors of the online store. However, at the beginning of the browsing of the website, the relevant warning has been placed for the suitability of the content that will follow, which is accessed at the sole responsibility of the user.
However, if minor users visit pages and come across inappropriate content, the Company bears absolutely no responsibility.
It is forbidden to enter and use the online store to people who believe that their aesthetics are offended by viewing this website.
We have made sure that the online store and its contents are in accordance with Greek legislation. The law of other countries may be different. Any offer of a product or service through this Website in countries where it may be prohibited, is considered non-existent.
The Company reserves the right to limit the provision of its products or services to any person, geographical area or jurisdiction and / or to limit the quantities or any products or services it provides.
Your own safety
When you visit one of our points of sale (eg shops, websites, social media), we ask you to provide us with some information about you. This information may include:
• Personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact information. This data is collected when purchasing a product from our stores or with your first registration in our online services, e.g. when you do a market research, a comment on social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), you participate in one of our contests, etc.
• Account information, such as usernames and other identifiers or credentials used to access our online services.
• Information about you when examining your insurance application and loans offered by our selected third party partners, such as employment details, financial status, information from proof of identity, such as identity card, passport or driver's license.
• Device information.
• IP address and data Cookies.
Cases in which we ask you to provide us with your personal data:
• When you buy products in our stores or through our call center.
• When you register to use our online services.
• When you request to receive updates on marketing promotions.
• When you participate in one of our contests or when you complete one of our customer surveys.
• When you sign up for our rewards program.
• When submitting requests.
How we process your personal data
We process your personal data when we are going to enter into a contract with you or for specific purposes, including: • processing orders and payments for products and services you have purchased or for a refund.
• promotions regarding our products and services or with services offered by our partners and which we believe may be of interest to you, in the event that we have obtained your consent to contact you.
We may use and process your personal data, provided you have given us your consent to the following: • notification when a product is available again
• contact you via email or text message about our products and services, contests, promotions, promotions or special events.
• for your reward, in the context of participation in the Company's reward programs.
We may use and process your personal data, where necessary based on our legitimate interests as a business for the following purposes:
• provide support to our customers, respond and communicate with you regarding your requests
• answer questions, complaints, requests and comments
• contact you about your orders, purchases or bills
• provide you with material that interests you and navigate our sites
• be informed about promotions (on which we rely on your consent), e.g. customize communications or send targeted messages through social networks and third-party platforms
• conduct some data analysis, including consumer research, trend analysis and economic analysis
• help us understand more about you as customers, about the products and services you consume, about the way you consume and shop them, so that we can better serve you
• operate, evaluate and improve our activities, including developing new products and services, determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts, analyzing and improving products, offers, promotions and electronic services and other technologies
• comply with your requests regarding the exercise of your rights (for example, when you ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep this file in the removal lists so that we can comply with your request)
• use or disclose your personal information (for example in connection with an investigation by a public authority), where we have a legal right or duty
• retain the right to contact you regarding overdue debts either directly or through third parties
• if you own one of our insurance products
• for the protection, detection and prevention of fraud and other criminal acts, claims and other obligations
• for network and information security, in order to take measures to protect your information from loss, damage, theft or unauthorized access.
Compliance with legal obligations
We will use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations, such as:
• to locate you when you contact us
• verify the accuracy of the data we hold about you
• to assist a public authority, e.g. police.
For your own "benefit"
We will use your personal data for your own "benefit" for example:
• we may need to contact you if there is a potential risk to your safety from a product you purchased or to withdraw.
• we use automated information for purposes such as:
1. personalization of the experience of our visitors in our services through internet
2. providing material (including advertising) tailored to your interests and the way you browse our services online
3. the proper management of our business.
4. We use this information to help diagnose technical issues and problems related to our services, to manage online services, to locate users of our services online, to target advertising and to collect demographic information for you. We use automated information to set usage patterns and how we can tailor our services to better meet your needs.
• We may use the information we obtain about you in other ways, of which we inform you at the time your data is collected, so that we can tailor our services to better meet your needs.
How we share your personal data
The Company may share personal information within. Employees of the company receiving this information may not use or disclose the information except in cases of consent.
Our service providers
We work with providers, suppliers, who can process your personal data on our behalf, but provided that they comply with the security rules regarding the protection of personal data. We only share information that allows them to provide their services to us or to facilitate the provision of their services to you. For example, some of our service providers place advertisements for our products and services as well as for the products of our partners, suppliers and third parties. Provided that you have given your consent and agree to be informed of our promotions, you may see an online advertisement that we have placed on the sites you visit or on the interactive services you use.
Other organizations and individuals
We may in some cases transfer your personal data to other organizations. For example:
• If we are asked for example by a public or regulatory authority such as the police or the Ministry of Labor, then we are obliged under the codes of conduct to transfer your personal data.
• We can share information with anti-fraud prevention organizations to prevent such actions (eg Cybercrime Prosecution)
• Responding to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
How we use your information to make automated decisions
Sometimes we use systems to make automated decisions based on personal information we have (or are permitted to collect from others) about you or your business. This helps us to ensure that our decisions are fast, fair, effective and correct, based on what we know.
When you register in our clientele, we use the information you provide to us for various reasons:
• to inform you about our latest products, services or offers
• contact you if we need to receive or provide additional information
• check every now and then that you are satisfied with our products and services.
We may use your personal data to send you marketing messages, if we have your consent or a specific reason e.g. to notify you of a recall of a product you have purchased. So if you have agreed to this, it can be done through a post, via email, text messages, social media. We can also promote products or services with notifications and ads through applications. This is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information even though we will always give you the opportunity to oppose marketing. We may ask you to confirm or update your personal information if you purchase new products or services in the future. We will also ask you to do this if there are changes in the law, regulation or structure of our business. We collect statistics on email opening and clicks using industrial technologies to help us monitor and improve our online newsletters. You can unsubscribe from general shipping at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may continue to contact you regarding transactions, your account, customer surveys and contests that you may have expressed interest in.
According to the law for the protection of natural persons against the processing of personal data and for the free movement of data, you have the opportunity to exercise the following rights:
Access and Information
You have the right to receive information about what data we have collected, for what purpose we have collected it and for how long we will keep it.
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you or even to complete additional information about you.
Restriction and anti-processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict or even exclude the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the information we hold about you, if you realize that we are processing your data illegally or if you no longer wish to receive product promotions and our services.
You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization for you.
Finally, you have the right to ask us in writing to delete your personal data, when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected, if you want to withdraw your consent to process it and if your data is processed illegally violating the Regulation on Personal Data Protection.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us:
• By sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you have all the necessary documents attached to your application. Your request will be processed within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request, however, this may be extended up to two months when a request is complex or numerous.
Note: We inform you that the request is free of charge. However, a "reasonable fee" may apply when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially if it is repeated.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as you are our customer. Once you cease to be a customer, we may retain your data for a period of up to 7 years two years from the date of sale five years after your last purchase in which we used your personal data. However, we can retain your data for more than 7 years if we can not delete it for legal, tax or technical reasons. We may also retain them to notify you of any product recalls. In this case, we will ensure that your privacy is protected and used only for these purposes. In addition, we do not keep personal information in an identifiable form for longer than necessary. Finally, we will retain your data for as long as we have active consent for the reasons given.
Our Company uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, destruction and any unauthorized access by third parties.
We use social media such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Instragram and Twitter. This way data can be retrieved. If you're logged in to one of these, the network may associate your site visit with the user account. If you are a user of a social network and you do not want the data recovered from your visit to our sites to be combined, you must first log out of your social network before logging in to them.
Complaints to the Data Protection Authority
You have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority, if you are concerned about the way we have processed your personal data, visit the website for more details at: http://www.dpa.gr/
We may review this policy by posting an update on our website or by contacting you by email. This policy has been revised in February 2022.
• Product returns are accepted within 14 days of ordering.
• Prerequisite that they have not been used and have not been opened or have
their packaging is altered *.
• The products must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
• The cost of returning the products is borne by the customer.
• If a product is returned, the customer can request a refund or
replace it with a product of equal value or greater, paying the difference.
• Before any return, please contact us by e-mail
We would also like to explicitly note the following:
• As a company we do not provide any guarantee for the products other than the guarantee that the accompanied by the manufacturer.
• In case a customer wants to use the guarantee of a product provided by the manufacturer, undertakes the communication with him.
• We do not provide product service and we do not have spare parts
* Each manufacturer has its own product packaging system of. By the term "damaged packaging" we mean any action it has alter the original condition of the packaging and the product irreversibly. The same It also applies to products that have a special safety tape and this should not be violated.
Name: ALFA SALES EE
Tax Office: Glyfada
Headquarters: 15 Santorini, Vari, PC: 16672
GEMI number: 147010102000